|Type:||Stringing Pulley Block||Application:||Line Transmission|
|Rated Load:||5-20KN||Name:||Stringing Cable Pulley|
wire rope pulley block,
cable hoist puller
Transmission Line Stringing Tools Single Sheave Nylon Stringing Pulley Block
1) nylon pulleys could be used for releasing insulated wires and cables in transmission line.
2) very smoothly
3) kind: single wheel nylon pulleys, double wheels nylon pulleys, three wheels nylon pulleys
4) material:nylon wheels
5) We manufacture a lot of models for different uses in the overhead transmission line construction.
6) They have are used to support conductors,OPGW,ADSS, communicatio lines.
7) The sheave of the pulley blocks are made from higth strength MC nylon,or aluminum materials ,and the frame of blocks are made of galvanized steel.The lateral ones are mounted on ball bearings.
Remarks:All kinds of pulley blocks can be manufactured according to the customers's requirements.
If any interested,please feel free to contact with us for more information,and we will try our best to comply with your requirements.
This cradle block double sheave fiber optic cable replacer block is specifically designed for replace ment of an existing ground wire with OPGW. It is composed by two galvanised steel half frames linked by a ring with a swivel plate.
In each frame are fitted.
- one grooved nylong roller with two ball bearings.
- three nylon plates to guarantee the OPGW protection
one side of each frame can be easily opened by a knurled nut.
The frame have been designed in order to avoid any contact of the OPGW with the steel part.
Not only used to be as hang model pulley but also as skyward model stringing pulley.
Stringing blocks have different diameter were used to string different conductors.
Our Large diameter stringing blocks are High strength and flexibility,easy to use,light weight,and long service.
1) sheave:Nylon/ Al;
2) Material quality:stainless
3) Rated load:0.5Ton,1Ton;2Ton
Protect the cable and conductor from fricting when they are laying.They can save time and effort.
|Product No.||Model Type||Outside Dia * Width(mm)||Rated Load(KN)||Weight(kg)||Material|
Contact Person: Ms. Wendy