|Application:||Power Construction||Usage:||Cable Pulling/Hoisting|
|Max Pulling Speed:||15m/min||Selling Point:||Light Weight,compact Structure|
block and tackle hoist,
cable hoist puller
1 Ton Yamaha Engine Powered Capstan Winch for cable pulling and hoisting
1. It is used for tower erection
2. It is used for pole setting
3. Stringing wire in electrical power line construction.
Winch can be modified as per requirement, such as changing curve capstan into straight even cylindrical shape and coming with steel rope.
1. roller wheel
3. diesel or gasoline engine
4. the base frame composition
5. Motor cutter grinding works: winch is used to pull the slot groove rope connected directly to gasoline or diesel engine, electric motor as the driving force, after shifting box of gear to achieve the required speed, the machine is located on steel, ro. bust and easy to move.
Small power yamaha engine
low vibration,low noise
Easy to operate and high safty
Precise Machining Technique
Long Life of the Machine
Delicate and Beautiful Appearance Design
Broader Applicable Scope
Good quality and less malfunction
Cylinder: Single Cylinder
Cold Style: Air-cooled
Start: Kick Start
Starting System: Recoil/Electric Key start
Transmission and Brake System
1. Belt driven transmission
2. Automatic clamp brake and clutch brake transmission interlock two brakes are braking action in positive and negative directions.
Maintenance and safe use
|Model NO.||Engine||Gear||Pulling Speed(m/min)||Rated Pulling Force(Ton)||Weight(Kg)|
|JJM1-Q||Yamaha engine 4 HP||(Slow)||10.0||0.8||36|
Contact Person: Ms. Wendy